Friday, November 07, 2008

TGIF

Friday Fill-Ins

1. My blueprint for success includes the phrase, Never Give Up.

2. Godiva was the last candy I ate.

3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Hope in a Jar.

But I quit using it because the name was insulting. Why don't they call it -- Undefinable Grease That Won't Make Any Difference But We're Going To Charge A Buttload For It And Lead You Astray With False Expectations -- in a bottle?

Because that won't fit on the label?

4. Gracie can be good therapy.

She can also be the cause of the need for therapy, but why quibble?

5. I'd like to tell you about my newest project.

6. Persistence is my strongest characteristic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being in Missoula, tomorrow my plans include an EMS conference and Sunday, I want to come home!

2 comments:

  1. Never Give Up is a wonderful mantra,

    Pets are terrific!

    SO what is your new project.


    See my Fill-in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at #s 3 & 4...both so very true!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!