Monday, November 03, 2008

RIP

I went to a neighbor's funeral the other day. In one corner, they had a computerized slide show flashing scenes of her life. About halfway through the service I realized, they won't be able to do that at my funeral.

I said to Husband Dearest, there won't be a picture show at my service. Because I'm always the one taking the pictures.

He said, he had pictures of me.

Hymph.

So, I went looking.

I found lots of pictures like this.
And this.
And this.
For some reason, there were plenty of pictures of me and the ATV.
Go figure.

Plus a few of me with a grit-teeth, spastic grin caused by someone using my camera to take my picture, and I'm trying to say, press the button, press the button without moving my lips.

So, as not to have the dullest funeral in history, or to leave mourners with the impression I did nothing but ride an ATV, I created my RIP Photo Collage.

It was an interesting experience. Try it yourself.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! It's a great idea, actually :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might be in the same situation --

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some friends threw me a surprise party for my retirement last week and one of them made a slide show - as we sat and watched it I said "I feel like I'm at my funeral!" It's a great idea to put your own show together, really!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!