Would you believe me if I said no? I do wish everyone would get over Jen/Brad/Angie.
2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces?
Yes and yes.
3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs.
Fireman turnouts. Wood stove. My car. A toy barn my Grandpa built me.
4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies?
5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them?
Nutro. Gracie has recently convinced us that she wants canned food.
6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons?
Yeah, but I also use the palm of my hand and a that-looks-about-right dash.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build?
8. Whats one thing you own too many of?
9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you?
I'd prefer Paris.
10. Talk radio - listen or not?
No. Don't encourage the idiots.
11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down?
Knives up, everything else, down.
12. Video Games for kids - good or not?
I don't think they're harmful. Good ... who knows?
13. Share a website with us.
Pearls Before Swine
14. Water - bottle or tap?
15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker all the way to the end?
Yes. I was a kid once.
Which reminds me --
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.