Saturday, January 03, 2009

Top Ten Searches


That deposited readers on Coyote Underground.

underground -- makes sense

coyote -- ditto

fractals -- I mention them.

one person looking for a coyote scribe, which is, I suppose, a coyote who writes.

coyote truck -- truck made of coyotes? No, small camper for small trucks.

Montana -- as in, you might live here if . . . you're currently freezing your ass.

mountain pine beetles -- wide spread pest.

some other poor soul looking for Black Velvet pencils which you cannot get anymore.

mountain cow legs -- someone else with a mother who lied.

The current #1 search that will land you here is looking for any word in Gaelic, which surprised me because I haven't written about Irish in a very long time.

But that's better than was the #1 search the last time I checked -- Russian Transvestites -- which I'm not going to mention because I don't want to get on that list again. Ssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!