Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gracie-Cam

For those of you following The Naughtiest Puppy In The World,

Gracie,

on You Tube,

and I know someone is because

The Most Annoying Sound In The World has 210 views,
Deer vs Dog has 737,
The Further Adventures of The Naughtiest Puppy In The World has 83,
Terrier Trains Human, 57,
and 3 Million Squeaks Later has 39.

They can't all be me.

So, for those of you following Gracie on You Tube, here is her latest venue. Created, if you must know, when I was supposed to be preparing the marketing list for my latest script.



I was forced to join You Tube when kiddo said I was too old to be putting stuff up on You Tube, proving, I hope, once and for all, that one is never too old to be a dork about one's dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!