Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday Thunks

This is a fun meme.

1. This cat - scary or cute?

Scary. Poor thing looks ill.

2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care?

I think NASA should put Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston in a rocket and shoot them toward Alpha Centauri.

3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact?

Yea, unless I'm in New York.

4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all?

Since I am no longer a teenager, I am no longer sarcastic.

5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be?

I'd want to be a terrier so I could do whatever I wanted.

6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence?

1. the distant past. 2. an object from the distant past.

7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true?

oy. This happens all the time because I never expect anybody to be up to anything, and as one of my EMT partners told me recently, they always are.

8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person?

ick. Alert NASA, one more passenger for the annoying celebrity mission to Alpha Centauri.

9. Do you have a gut?

I beg your pardon.

10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of?

Dust bunnies.

11. Ever had a colon cleansing?

On purpose, no. Those accidental ones caused by bad Mexican food, yes.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    i didn't get that job, but in other news: http://wicklandfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/explosion-on-main-street.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO!! Don't put Angelina on the list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent answer on #2! I totally agree. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stella -- aw -- better luck next time -- pix !!! sheesh - you don't even have to get to Sheffield B4 you're next to an explosion. Poor mother's nerves.

    Berleen -- If Brad goes, Angelina has to go too.

    Kimber -- maybe we should just send the press . . .

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!