Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday's Meme

1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were the carpeted?

Student Union at MSU Bozeman. I love these stairs. They're marble and a track has been worn down the middle by countless feet of countless young people on their way to higher education (or in a hurry to get back to the beer party at the dorm.)

2. Green or purple grapes?

Green
.

3. Do you like Peeps?

I prefer chocolate.

4. The smell of Vicks - like it?

Funny you should ask. We had a medical call last night and the patient started barfing almost as soon as we came in sight. I don't take that personally. After the ambulance carried the patient away, we were standing in the yard, debriefing the call and one said, I need to get a little jar of that smelly stuff. I said, I have some, feel free next time. In fact, the Vicks jar fell out of my jump kit when I was searching for a barf bag. Our third partner said he'd never heard about that. Yep, I says. Mentholatum works. Vicks is better.

So, yeah, I like the smell of Vicks, because sometimes it is better than the alternative.

5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays?

No.

6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on ________ .

Poppets.

But I love them.

7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island?

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Brad and Angelina, (alas, I'd be sad to see him go), Michael Jackson. In space, please, they might be able to swim back from an island.

8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example?

Nah. Make 'em drag their little uneducated kiesters out to the bus at 7:00 AM like the rest of us did. If it was good enough for Grandpa, it's good enough.

9. Do you go fishing?

Yes. Walleye is delicious.

10. What question should we ask next week?

If tomorrow morning is the end of the world, what do you do tonight?

2 comments:

Glad to hear from you!