Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Meme

1. What are your five favorite stores?

Art supply stores, which in my little town, have all gone out of business except for the Ben Franklin. Office supply stores, ditto all the old neat ones here. Book stores. One lonely independent still holding on in town and we're about to get a Barnes and Noble. I'd go to the Coach store if we had one.

2. Is there any store you absolutely hate going to?
Wal-Mart.

3. Do you pay with cash, credit, debit, or something else?

Debits are so easy it's almost like you're not spending money.

Alas.

4. Do you prefer to shop in person or online?

Oh dear. Might this be a sign of serious addiction? I like both.

5. In the last six months, what single purchase has been the most important to you?

Well, I spent a fortune for an online writing course that is currently driving me more or less insane.

I got a new digital camera in April which turned out to have multiple non-functioning parts, and is currently returning home from the manufacturer after repairs. I've spent a lot of time thinking about that one since I had to go back to my old digital camera which is like returning to one's outdated computer, all the while telling myself I should be using film anyway.

But on the gleeful side, at the summer clearance I bought a new dress and shoes that will be just the thing come Christmas party time.

Let it snow.

From Five on Friday.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    I prefer Borders but we are getting a new B&M too. It's a matter of do I drive 40 mins to a place I really dig, or tolerate the subtle differences and save 40 mins haha

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!