Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wednesday Meme

Compliments of Scratching The Itch.

Are you more...

01) Banjo for the fun, danceable sound or violin for the soulful, spirit-lifting sound?

My Grandma played the banjo, but I like the violin.

02) Bus/subway for cheapness and ecological responsibility or cab for door to door convenience?

I don't know how ecologically responsible the bus or subway are. Have you ever smelled one of them? I've used all three. Don't be a slave to ideology. Use what works.

03) Paper grocery bags for the capacity and biodegradableness or plastic grocery bags for the convenience and reusability?

I like those paper ice cream bags, and I reuse the plastic ones.

04) Liking fruit that you peel (bananas, oranges, etc.) or fruit that you don't peel (apples, pears, etc.)?

Have you ever tried to peel a kiwi? I like fruit that's a bitch to peel. Pineapple also comes to mind.

05) Expensive 3-ply kleenex or discount 2-ply kleenex?

Puffs with lotion.

06) Super soft toilet paper or rough, no-nonsense toilet paper?

Why does rough equate with no-nonsense here? I vote for super soft. Cheap toilet paper is just stupid.

07) Watching fake wrestling for the kitchy drama or watching boxing for the realness?

I'll watch boxing movies like Cinderella Man and Million Dollar Baby, but I don't watch either, the real or fake, on TV.

08) Coy about telling people what you want when asked or upfront about telling people what you want when asked?

Coy is a waste of time.

09) Believing NASA is amazing for inventing the Space Pen (works in no gravity) or believing NASA is stupid for not doing like the Russians who just use pencils?

I don't think NASA is stupid, just expensive.

10) A Spanky fan or an Alfalfa fan?

Exactly how old do you think I am?

2 comments:

  1. My most recent toilet paper purchase was the environmentally sensible "house brand" from Whole Foods, made of recycled wood fibers or something.

    The resident storm chase asked if it doubled as sandpaper.

    Hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch.

    Wood fibers?

    Ouch.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!