Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Questions

Thursday Thunker's Week!

Welcome to the May 21st version of Thursday Thunks!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!!

These questions were submitted by last week's Thursday Thunk's participants!

1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?

I thought it was okay -- like I said here.

2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?

I've had a few Lucy and Ethel moments.

3. What kind of dreams do you have?

Night time ones.

4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?

Have a look.

5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?

No.

6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A chucking lot.

7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?

I'd be yellow with blue branches.

8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?

Who cares.

9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?

Quite possibly. Wonder why we're never invited?

10. What the worst injury you've ever had?

Torsion injury from the seat belt in a car wreck.

11. What is your favorite dessert?

Warm brownie with vanilla ice cream.

12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?

Ocean. OCEAN. OCEAN.

13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?

Seabiscuit. Steel Magnolias.

I cried during a Star Trek commercial once.

I am a big baby.

14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?

Why are you asking me this?

15. how often do you do laundry?

When all the clothes get dirty.

16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?

I'm a screenwriter. I like almost every movie. I don't think I can pick one. If you asked my father, he would say my favorite movie is THE WIZARD OF OZ because I made him watch it every year. Oh! I wish I had thought of this for my question: Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Well, are you?

17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?

I'd keep writing, but, of course, I'd be doing it from my beach house with a half-nude barman bringing me Mojitos.

18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?

I prefer chocolate.

19. What's your favorite comic strip?

Pearls Before Swine.

20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.

I can hear the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. "A chucking lot" was the funniest! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!