1. Why the heck did you come back this week to do this meme?
To see how Bud Wiser works the twins into every question.
2. Ever whiten your teeth?
3. Do you drive the speed limit?
Yes I was, Officer.
4. Did the dog eat your homework?
And the next day he was dead, but what can you do?
5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon?
None if you don't like watermelon.
6. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
No, but I once stuck my mother's car key into the electric outlet.
7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it?
Alas, yes. We're part of the fire department.
8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what?
9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you?
Do you want cheese on those fries? Sure, I'll take a stroke with my heart attack.
10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100?
What else you got?
11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made?
100% cotton. USA. Child of a union man.
12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child?
Well, I told kiddo she was lucky I'd never seen an Amarllsis before she was born or I'da named her that and swore it was a fine old Southern name because I thought it might sound exotic when yelled over the back fence.
Aamarllll-ssssssss, time to come home.
13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard?
Why is the sky blue. Because it is, that's why.