1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?
This is Montana. Everyone in the store draws their weapon and fires back.
2. Do you like Twizzlers?
I prefer chocolate.
3. Are you a YouTube watcher?
I am a rip the audio of YouTube for free music doer.
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
Who gave you this number?
5. What is the age difference between you and your father?
Not enough, apparently. Three times in one day, whilst I was driving my father to his errands downtown, people mistook me for his wife. I was not amused.
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
Well, it seemed so close.
7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent?
Ha! Tent? What kind of sissyboots do you take me for? Last time I camped I was lucky to have a sleeping bag.
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
I am the person they send when you call 9-1-1.
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit?
Big Jim and the twins always make me laugh over at Bud Weiser's.
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
11. Pepper - shaker or grinder?
Grind it, baby.
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you?
13. What color do you believe you look best in?
and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....
14. What is your question submission for next week?
If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?